Tuesday, February 5

PARENTS NIGHT OUT!







THE GLITTERING SNOWBALLS DIDN'T QUITE WORK.... Martha Stewart did it but we couldn't!












We had a Parents Night out for our Church in January... I think us workers had as much fun as the kids did... it was a winter theme and the kids made Trash Bag Snowmen and dressed each other up as snowmen they even made Marshmallow Snow Men to eat... it was tons of fun... A big thank you to Brittney for loaning us the tunnels and hoola hoops the kids LOVED them! Here are some pictures from the fun night. I am so looking forward to doing this again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! What a wonderful blessing this was to our family and MANY other!
Bubba & Sister Loved it!
Thanks for all your hard work, sharing ideas and asking my input as a friend and mother! I appreciate that more than you will ever know! :)

Iturblog said...

Awe! Such sweet pictures KP! Lookit "Klingon Bear" and T not sitting down for the story! I know both my boys had a BLAST and I'm sure the other children did as well! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for serving our church the way you do! You are truely a blessing to so many people! :) Miss you!