Monday, September 15

It's Sweet Pea's Birthday!!!!


Ryan's Birthday 08 22, originally uploaded by kendraplumberg.



4th of July 08 006, originally uploaded by kendraplumberg.





It's a sweet girls birthday today... I can't believe she is eight years old already... having this family in my life has blessed me so much through the years and watching Sweet Pea grow into a little lady has been such a joy.

I know I haven't posted about Bubbaroo's dessert and such but I will correct that and post about this girlie birthday all at once. I LOVE YOU I hope your day is great!!!

3 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

She loved seeing this! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe, Happy Birthday girly! You are such a sweet thang! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! You look just like your mamma!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!! Love ya! :-)