Tuesday, May 11

In Loving Memory


3119381175_a847cb6fcf_o, originally uploaded by kendraplumberg.

... heading to a funeral in a little while. Charlie Peters passed away last Thursday. This is Wayne's Wife. She was a sweet firey lady who kept working at WMC&T interesting. She loved me and was always happy for whatever God brought me in life. She served her husband and family heroically through Wayne's transplant, it seems like God allowed her to stay until he was healthy. She will be missed and she is so very loved. Please pray for her family and the WMC family today.

THANK YOU!

"A teardrop on earth summons the King of Heaven" Charles Swindoll

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

AWH...I have always loved this pic of them. How did it go? Sorry I didn't call you. Praying for Wayne, the girls, WMC and you!
I LOVE YOU