Tuesday, April 29

A Great Weekend






Well it has been a full and fun weekend. Starting on Friday with Christy's Bachlorette party and then following on Saturday with my family from GA coming to visit. It was so nice for all of my family to get to be together. For the Delgados, Blackmans and some of my GA family to get to know each other was a great blessing to me. I enjoyed the time and was reminded of the tendency to be a Martha instead of sitting and enjoying my family, sometime in the afternoon I felt a balance was found. Thank God for allowing me to see that and to use my Uncle to remind me.

I was SO blessed to have my family with me at church. This is the first time since I have been at Crossway that my family has been able to visit so it was VERY special to me and I am so glad that they enjoyed the service. My Uncle David could be found talking to many which is so great to me for there to be a connection from my church family and my family here to the rest of my family who are far away.

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Enjoyed our time with HOME folks from GA and the Delgados! Thanks so much for having us all.
I love you! :)

Iturblog said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks for sharing pictures! Glad your family was able to visit CrossWay...hope they came away blessed!