Sunday, January 18

First Date




Yesterday Little Man and I had our first date... it was so fun to get to hang out with him and take him out! I picked him up early in the morning and we headed over to Sweet Pea's Basketball game. He seemed to enjoy it and had fun jumping from sitting by Mr. Ryan and watching the game to finding little pieces of streamers to play with. At one point he looked down and said that lady goes to my church can I go see her. It turns out he knows Sweet Pea's coach and family :)He wanted to invite everyone to go have ice cream with us so he invited Blackman's to join us for our treat and then headed home. He is growing so much! Well here are some pictures from our little adventure. I left my camera in the car for the ice cream so the only pics of that are on my phone... I can't get them to send so I have to figure out a way to get them off.

No comments: