Friday, January 30

Pray for Wendi :)

"You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because i am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are womderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13, 14

Today is an exciting day for my friend Wendi and her wonderful family as she is being induced with their second son. Their story is such an amazing testimony to God's grace and work in the lives of His people through difficult circumstances. So if you have a chance check it out on their blog I am sure that it will bless you as knowing them has blessed me! Please pray for their family. That her delivery would go well and they would be able to enjoy this amazing blessing TODAY!

Blogger has been giving me problems with posting pictures so I have a few posts that will prepost once I figure out the problem so stay tuned! ;)

No comments: