Wednesday, January 5

Quote (WORD for Today)

For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
(2 Corinthians 10:3-5 ESV)

So many great things packed into this section of scripture. Today the part that has been sticking with me is that I am to "take every thought captive to obey Christ". Not just some but every... when my mind wanders to the things that I wish, I must take those thoughts captive and Obey. This is the key to peacefulness in my heart today and everyday. It doesn't mean that we aren't to think through things and process the things that are going on in our lives but it is to seek Christ in our thought processes as we do. Look for our opportunities to Obey God and to trust him in our circumstances.

Those are my random ramblings today.

1 comment:

Iturblog said...

I very much appreciate your "random ramblings"! :)