Thursday, December 27

Christmas Eve Morning

Before leaving GA for home I had breakfast with some of my family. My Aunt Nancy made one of my favorites, biscuits and sausage gravy. It was nice to sit around the table and be together. I then took some pictures of the kiddos and then eventually went outside to watch Sport & Beauty Queen ride bikes.... it seems Sport had decided he is big enough (he just had his sixth birthday on the 22ND) to ride his bike without training wheels. His older sister in her years of wisdom (she is seven) told him he must be trained so he came into the house to get Papa, and as good papas do he went out and trained him the same way he did her. I came outside when Papa went in to snap some pictures and ended up holding onto the back of the bike a few times before he got it... He was so excited!! Oh so fun!

2 comments:

Iturblog said...

Such sweet pictures! Boy, he did a great job without training wheels at only 6!

Kendra said...

He was very determined!! I had a lot of fun with him! Glad you are home Megan!!!!